Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Life Back to Normal...Sorta

What a pleasant surprise for me - Jeff and Steve were forced by Gan - literallly - to spend another night in Tulsa.

We had our last supper so to speak. The palavar was much fun. I'll miss those Dellinger boys. They were loads of fun to hang out with. Even though this visit we weren't running around the countryside barefoot and fancy free. I'm hoping we really bonded and will keep in touch - hint to the D-Boys....

Steve is still on vacation. He and his momma are in Austin visiting relatives. Jeff is back in Tucson. Sadly watching baseball games without me. =( I convinced him to stream the games live to me over the computer. Only a couple glitches in the plan - he doesn't have a camera, laptop or service that could handle it. He's resourceful surely he'll figure out how to do it by game time tomorrow.

Anywho, thanks for the memories guys. Next time we have the family circle and are asked to share a "favorite" memory, I'll have a new pool to grab from. Steve, you might want to begin paying me to forget things. lol

long days and pleasant nights to ye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tam:

Not sure my pockets are deep enough...we'll have to use hypnotherapy.

Cuz'n S in AL