Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Week

Time flys so fast. Seems like just yesterday I was in high school.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the plan for how I look during the Summer Concert series is well ahead of schedule. The Calf Fry ticket is already purchased. Boland will be in Tulsa on the 29th. Life is good.

The tanning has begun.

The beer and crackers diet is really beginning to pay off. Jeff seems to think that isn't healthy, but if it works...

The dachshunds and I are beginning to really get the hang of dancing with Richard Simmons.

So, when Frank comes thru with his promise of introducing me to Mike Piazza, I'll be ready. The plan is that Mikey will immediately fall in love with me. Marry me. Give me his name and money. I stay in Tulsa and still work with Frank. Hayden would never speak to me again if I left this job.

OK, back to reality...
Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: