Monday, March 24, 2008

BFF Clone?

Is it possible to clone one's BFFrank?

I wish I could. Because he is the best friend a girl could have. Let me 'splain...

Last Friday I told him that I had bought a new lawnmower. Well his mind immediately figured out how to save me some money and make his wonderful mom a buck at the same time. Not to mention I had the pleasure of meeting this absolutely lovely person. (ok, she gave me a compliment so now she is one of my favorite people - I'm blue...)

But it goes further than just the lawnmower issue. He gave me a valentine card and an Easter present. Simply because he says that I should be treated like the special angel that I am. And he is giving me these gifts until someone takes his place. Of course he is doing this with Teri's knowledge.

He and I are going to Rocklahoma together. He has promised me that he is going to find the "right man" for me. All I have to do is hang out with him and he will introduce me to all these wonderful men. Ok, Frank has never been to Rocklahoma, and doesn't understand the laughter when he tells me that there will be men there for me. Those of you that remember seeing my pics from Rocklahoma will understand.

I'm also sure that his promise to introduce me to Mike Piazza will happen. He says that since they are both Italian, that means they are "blood" and our meeting is "in the bag." Of course it is up to me to convince Piazza that he is madly in love with me. I'm sure that won't be too difficult. ;-)

And, he also says that Nicole really should appreciate me a LOT more. (ok, I threw that one in there on my own, but I'm sure he would say it, and she would care.)

Anywho, in my opinion - everyone should have a BFFrank! They're awesome!

Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: