Monday, March 17, 2008

Congrats Nicole

Nicole and Ryan have been planning this Maui vacation for several months. In fact Nicole has been telling Ryan for several months that Maui would be the absolute best place for him to propose. She even told several people that if he didn't propose in Maui, he probably wouldn't make it back to Oklahoma.

Now my baby girl is an engaged young woman.

I'm not exactly sure how to handle this. It's not like it's a surprise, it's not. It's not even like I don't know Ryan. He has been hanging around my house for the last 8 years or so. He has grown into a wonderful young man. He takes care of Nicole and really adores her.

Now to me. Because this is TammieLand. =)

I hope I make a good mother-in-law. I've had limited experience to draw from.

My mom cooks for Jimmy. Nannie always made daddy's favorite foods when we visited. So, maybe I should start cooking.

Anyway... there will be updates to this whole new phase of our lives.

Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: