Friday, February 15, 2008

Sweatin to the Oldies

Yes, I'm old.
Yes, I'm working out with Richard Simmons.
Deal, Nicole!

The puppies even get into the action. Millie barks every time I clap. Toby runs and jumps when I jump. Then for the cool down - they both tackle me. It's all good.

The reason for this round of exercise is simple. I have to be totally hot for Jason, Pat and Kevin June 13. Stoney really doesn't care what I look like. If the stars align correctly and Barbara comes thru, Pat will be in my "house" that morning. I already have the groupies lined up for it.

Regina and I will be there as "Field Producers." She asked what that means. Basically a "Field Producer" fetches beer and stuff for Frank. It's a tough job.

Long days and pleasant nights - if Gan is willing.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

wow you have a slideshow.... keep sweating baby!