Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Good Hair Day

I must say I had no idea what a good hair day it would be when I woke this morning. The day actually started kinda bad.


My oatmeal was actually nasty and after one bite, the dogs ate the rest. Then I was running late and almost missed getting Jo's Texas Day gift to her before she arrived at work. Ok, I was really hoping to see the glee and surprise on her face when she received the gift but turns out she was a bit under the weather and running late.


Then I made it to T's place just as she was wrapping up with the first client of the day and didn't have time to run out for coffee.

We had a blast, of course. I always get into a better mood when I'm with her. She is just too damn funny. About the time Momma and Patty dropped in, I realized I had my camera with me and I don't have a pic of T and me. So I had Patty snap a picture. Aren't we the cutest?



Mom and Patty and I had lunch at Chilli's. Joananna didn't join us. Mom was sad. Now I know it's because she was buying vampire protective stuff. Good luck with that Jo.


Once back at the station....



Sam Donaldson was there! Woo Hoo!!! I love Sam Donaldson. He was so gracious to overlook my very evident craziness. I'm going to hang this picture with my picture of JB and the Stragglers.



Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: