Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chainsaw Tam

Yes, that's right, I have a chainsaw. And I have already broken it.

Ok, I know I wasn't supposed to use it until given explicit permission from Jo and Robbie. Who, to my surprise is actually concernced about me using a chainsaw. I didn't think Robbie could get concerned about anything other than being out of beer.

Anywho, Jo and Robbie, as promised (and directed) here is a picture of the chainsaw. It is really just a quasi chainsaw that attaches to a weedeater. I used it for a couple of hours this afternoon. Got a lot of stuff done and then broke the chain. Patty assures me that it is fixable. I might have to actually get help from a male friend. I wander what Robbie's doing?

In other weekend news: We celebrated Mom and Dad's 44th wedding anniversary. Patty and I were on our way in very casual clothing. Mom and Dad showed up in a suit and dress. We changed, Patty even made Jimmy clean up.
I have to be up at a terribly early time in the morning. So I'm off to Duma Key for awhile then to slumber land.
Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: