Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday Mornin Comin Down


What a difference a couple of days make in Oklahoma. My last blog was pictures of the snow storm last Thursday. We received a good 2 inches of the white stuff.

Today it is Sunday. No sign of the snowy wonderland that was here a mere 4 days ago. The puppies and I have been doing a little yard work. And I have even kept the back door open so that they can stay outside. You see the unwritten rule is that if I'm in the house and the door is closed - the puppies MUST be in the house. Just in case you don't know, that isn't my rule.

Anywho, I thought it was funny that while Toby loves being outside, he is afraid that I'll make him become an outside dachshund. So this is his idea of being outside without me. His is sitting on the back step looking in the door.
Now, I think I'll grab a beer and head out back and find my way to Duma Key. It's all good today. I'll be in the world of SK with TK and JB playing in the not so distant background.
Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: