Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Horoscopes and Things....

Tammie, Passion heats up when you discover some common ground between you and a mysterious new acquaintance. That you two have things in common should speed up a bubbling intimacy.

I wonder why it is that my horoscope is ALWAYS dealing with intimacy? Everyone knows my thoughts of "love." It just doesn't exist - for me anyway.


My horoscope more times than not - talks about a person that either I have just met or am about to meet. What the H? I can get this exact same information while talking to myself. (At least I still talk to myself.) In fact conversations with myself are much more detailed. I at least give myself a description of this incredible man that I am about to meet. Information my horoscope loves to whithold.


Anywho, if any of you see a "mysterious" new person lurking in my area - give me a shout! I never notice those kinds of things.

Long days and pleasant nights.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

yeah, your right you so don't notice those types of things.... nice boland reference LOL