Monday, April 07, 2008

Frank's Weather Call

Normally I wouldn't post an ad for anyone, especially my current employer, on TammieLand. However, we are now offering the most awesome service.

This really works. I signed my parents up. Within a couple of days "Frank" called to warn them of a tornado warning in their area.

Here's how it works:
Go to http://cfc.ktul.com/external.cfm?p=weathercall and sign up for a small $6.00 per year. You give your name, address (no po box or rural route accepted) and the phone numbers and/or email addresses you wish to have contacted. When a Tornado Warning/Severe Thunderstorm Warning and/or a Flash Flood Warning is issued in your area - "Frank" will call you.

This service is available for anyone in the United States. That does include Hawaii and Alaska. For those of you that have satellite service, elderly folks in your family or are like my mom and just want to get a call from Frank - I highly recommend the service.

End of commercial!

Long days and pleasant nights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have Now signed up 3 of our eldery relations, and Sis B was the most excited to get a call from Frank ( just the test call) and is going to wait by the phone like our nephew does for that call from Frank

Patty