Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life in general...

Your moodiness will dissipate if you are allowed your share of the spotlight. The tales you have to tell are rather out of place among your current audience. Seek out people who understand your manner of thinking.

It's about time my horoscope have some understanding. I'm really not moody. (No comments from the rafters...) But I haven't been in the spotlight for at least a week. That isn't good. My share of the spotlight is the Complete Spotlight!

I noticed it has been awhile since I've blogged. So here's a brief update:

Life has been extremely busy. Frank's Weather Call is a huge hit. So huge, we have a backlog of people wanting to sign up. That's a good problem to have. The goal is to be completely caught up by this evening. I even managed to get some work time in around my weekend activities.

The Driller's game was fun. Now I know not to move to Boston. I would hate to have to watch more than one game a year wearing a parka! I love Kenna, baseball isn't really her cup of tea, but she was there just for the funtime with the girls!

Nanna came to visit Millie Saturday afternoon. I thought she was visiting me, turns out, I was wrong. Millie and Nanna tried to nap, but there were just too many things for an A.D.D. puppy to get distracted with. So we brought out the leashes, roped the alligator and the 4 of us were off on a trek up Mt. Crumpit. Nanna turned into the Dog Whisperer half way thru the journey. Millie isn't sure how she feels about that... Then dinner at the Roadhouse and a concert at Dirty's topped off the night.

I would talk about the concert, (it was Bleau Edmondson) but we arrived at Dirty's around 7:30. He didn't take the stage until 11:30ish. Then the mic didn't work. I'm sure he rocked, but I couldn't hear it. The most entertaining portion of the Dirty's experience was the 80 yr old man in the rhinestone studded belt and starched Wranglers - dancing and thinking he was every woman's dream.

Ok, I'm off to Weather Call land. Many lives to save...

Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: