Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Have A Date!


This is my new girlfriend. Her name is Diana.

Those of you that watch News Channel 8 - will recognize her. Yes, my new girlfriend is Diana Zoga. The really cute nightside reporter. She is actually one of my two office daughters.

Earlier this week we were whining to each other that we don't have anyone to watch Driller's games with. Then realized that we both absolutely love baseball. Diana's boyfriend is Rob and he works nights and can't go to games with her. So I'm going to be her standing Friday night date when the Driller's are at home! Let's all do the Happy Dance.

Rob has totally agreed to this. I think guys think it's cool when the girlfriend openly admits to dating another woman. In fact tonight when Diana and I were talking about Friday night, is when Rob learned about our arrangement. I asked him if he would get jealous. He told me he wouldn't be jealous of me, even though I'm really HOT. He knows this is all about Baseball and Beer! Anyway. This is going to be fun. I was all prepared to go to games alone another season.

Sorry, nothing more to say. My life this week has been all about WEATHER. Frank, I do still love you, but would rather not be called in to work at 3:30am...

Long days and pleasant nights.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

im jealous