Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Take Boland To Work Day...


When your day starts out a little less than wonderful. And the day before was a disaster. The best thing to do is grab your Hell Pony and take him to work with you.
The day will be so much brighter just knowing that you have him in your pocket. The trick is to keep him under wraps. People around you may not understand that huge smile on your face as he is explaining that if it ain't broke - don't fix it.
You and he are the only ones that really understand that it is Mexico or Crazy!
Trust me, as much fun as it is to "punch a bottle of jager" it is much more rewarding to just put the pony in your pocket and dance along.
When asked if you're ok - just smile and reply - "Yes - I'm in TammieLand and my Hell Pony is by my side."
The world is much much much better this way.
Now I'm off to Duma Key - Life could only be better if the Redbirds were with me also.
Long days and pleasant nights.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Now -THAT is the spirit!
Now if you could just find you a rich young dumb nymphomaniac to visit you and your hell pony in tammieland.......