Thursday, April 24, 2008

People in High Places...

I was pondering what to blog about today. In fact I've started several times and the subject just didn't seem interesting to me. So, if I'm not interested I'm absolutely positive you won't be either.

Then Jo told me the line-up for Willie's picnic. After I lifted myself up off the floor, I googled Willie's Picnic - just to make sure she isn't dreaming. What did I find when I googled Willie's Picnic? Well you should try it.

But I'll save you some time. The first and second options are a CMT article about the picnic. Option #3 (technically #2) is:

jojodreamer's saloon
WILLIE'S PICNIC. RUMOR has it that the 4th of July picnic will be in San Antonio this year! I gotta say - I love me some San Antonio. I love me some Willie! ...jojodreamer.blogspot.com/2008/02/willies-picnic.html - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

HOLY WOW. Jo has made the big time. I mean we knew the place was famous when it was printed in that newspaper in California. But WOW!

Jo is #2 out of 235,000 entries to view. That's clout!

Long days and pleasant nights.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

previously florida LOL... and i'm sure this is some kind of mistake. But a cool one none the less!