Thursday, May 10, 2007

Toby and Millie are Home


Sorry I haven’t updated anything this week. Honestly it has been an extremely weird week.

I left the babies with Aunt Patty and Uncle Jimmy Sunday because my apartment was scheduled to get sprayed for unwanted critters. Then the plan was that I would spend the night with Nannie Monday, then head on down to Wilburton Tuesday morning for the Roadshow. On the way back I would stop and pick up the babies. Well, the weather had a different idea. The Vinita show Monday morning was practically rained out, the forecast wasn’t great for Tuesday, so the crew (minus me) filmed the Wilburton stuff Monday afternoon to be aired Tuesday morning. What does this mean for me? Well, I didn’t get to go to Wilburton and the babies had no way home. Although, I’m sure they could’ve driven if someone would have offered keys. I worked my regular schedule Tuesday, which turns out, has screwed up my whole week. Then Jimmy was told he has to work 12/7’s until further notice. So they brought the babies home Tuesday night.

I tried to get a pic of the babies together, this is the best I could do. Now I’m preparing for bed. We just got back from a walk, and with our new schedule, 8pm is very late!

BTW: Lisey’s Story is worth the purchase. Classic King.

Long Days and Pleasant Nights to ya

No comments: