Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Wrap

It was a busy yet not so busy weekend.

Steve and Renie came over and helped me out with the chainsaw. Seems my friends and family don't trust me with a chainsaw. Turns out the "big limb" that the neighbors told me was under the pile of brush, didn't exist. So we re-arranged the the pile into a manageable pile that I can actually work on. Steve did have to use the chainsaw on a some of it. Jo is going to donate old hay to my yard to help kill out weeds. The hope is that I will have an area to have a nice garden.

Steve's german shepard had puppies. They are a black lab/german shepard mix. If you're in the hunt for a good pup - give a shout!

Took the chainsaw back to Jimmy, yesterday. Kevin grilled burgers for dinner. They were really good. Mom and Dad came over with Zentner. We were entertained for a couple hours by him.

It was a good weekend. More of these are needed...

Long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: