Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Snow Go Away...

Another early morning. I'm beginning to miss my little Sunfire. It was small and could handle Mt. Krumpit much better than the new larger Ford.

Anyway, I made it up the mountain... I did think about calling to say that I couldn't make it to work. However, Darrean would've just asked what's wrong with my legs. So, I popped the Focus into 2nd and let the wheel go whenever the car decided to try to slide. Thanks Daddy for forcing me to drive home from work with you in the passenger side. I haven't forgotten that terrifying experience and it has served me well.

If the temperature doesn't get above freezing tomorrow, I'm going to ask to borrow Strait. I already sleep with 2 dogs and a cat - a horse that stands 16 hands won't be too much more.


Anyway, I did remember my camera this morning. Primarily because when I looked out to check the car situation - I had to laugh. There were paws all over the snow running every direction. They ran all around my car. They ran from the porch in all directions. It was too funny. So I have snapped a couple of pics that I think are worthy. Not the quality of my friend Jo, but I like them...


Long days and pleasant nights...

1 comment:

JoJo said...

strait is 16 hands... not 6, and I want to see that picture... the one of him the 2 dogs & 1 cat...that picture would be something!