Monday, January 05, 2009

Seven Pounds


If you know me, you know that I'm not all that big on movies. My BFJo is, however. So over the past decade that we have known each other it has become sort of a tradition that we do a dinner/movie thing for my birthday.


This year we dined at the Roadhouse (of course) and wondered on across the street to the movie theater. We decided on Seven Pounds. Primarily because I totally love Will Smith, and it has received good reviews.


I can't tell you about the movie without blowing the plot. I can say that I recommend it for viewing if you like movies. Also, you may want to consider taking kleenex.


It does invoke some thought about mortality, suicide, organ doning. I would go further but I'm already treading the spoiler waters...


I also highly recommend the "Yummy Hot Chocolate" at the cafe.


Long days and pleasant nights.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

best packet hot chocolate i've ever had... LOL - good dinner, movie & company too...