Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Life is better

So far, so good!
I made it to Walmart by 7:15 this morning and was back at my apartment by 7:25. I now have two brand new tires on the front end, which is good, because I have front wheel drive. I also now have road hazard protection. So if these tires blow again, I get them free!
The walk was ok. It wasn’t as scary crossing 71st Street in the daylight. Also at that time of day, there really aren’t too many cars.
I am dead tired though. I couldn’t sleep last night. My mind didn’t want to shut down. And it didn’t help that Millie stayed up very late chewing on a chew toy. When I asked her to stop, for the hundredth time, she just licked my nose and went about chewing.
Toodles for now…

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Well i'm almost afraid to ask, how was your Wed?