Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Tapeworm?


Ok, going out on a limb here, but how on earth do you get a 25 ft tapeworm in your body? I know it’s just a tv show, but it’s HOUSE and I assume everything on that show is real, even Greg House. Jo and I have an agreement that if something weird ever happens to me, she is going to get House to be my doctor. We know that with him as my attending, I will almost die three times then someone will say something to him or he will see something or he will play his piano and miraculously figure out what’s wrong just in time to save my life. While he is trying to save my life, she gets to hang out with the doctors.
So I was stunned when he actually pulled a tapeworm that liked B12 out of the girl; then horrified to learn that I have to wait 3 weeks to see the show again. I am happy to find that we are getting back to the way things were - House is a jerk, Cameron is secretly in love with him, Foreman and what’s-his-name are taking turns being jerks… Wilson is sharing his sandwiches with House and Cutty is well Cutty.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Julie's brother in law once shit an 8 foot tape worm - so since she had no since of pain - i think it could be possible...

secondly, i think they are building towards a house cutty fling....