Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Life

Life is funny. When I was 18 I dreamed of living in a penthouse in NYC with a dachsund. I would be single and loving it!
Now I'm 41, living in a one bedroom apt in Tulsa with 2 dachsunds and loving it... Let me explain. Life took me in directions I definately never planned. But in the process I was given a beautiful wonderful daughter. I have become mature enough to know better and still not care sometimes. My confidnece is growing to the point that I actually had the "nerve" to confront a co-worker that might have been out of line. Now I've become a folklore, of sorts.
This morning my daughter was in the absolute grouchiest mood. She was ready to shoot the world and maybe ask questions later, but maybe not. Then she received a package from her mother. What was in the surprise package? Oh, a Chocolate flavored candle, chocolate bubble bath and of course a huge dark chocolate hershey's kiss. In a few moments her life had gone from awful to wonderful.
Life is well, funny.

No comments: