Monday, February 19, 2007

Sinclaire Came to Visit


What a day! We went to McDonald's. One with a playground. All she wanted to eat was 2 french fries and 2 ketchup's. So I order her a hamburger happy meal and myself a grilled chicken sandwich meal. By the time I get back with her drink, she had decided that my fries taste better and has switched her small order for my medium. Honestly, she was probably just trying to help me out on my diet. Then we go see Bridge To Taribithia. It was a little over her head, but I cried. We averted a small disaster when Aunt Tammie finally gave in and bought her some popcorn. Silly me, didn't realize it was physically impossible to watch a movie without popcorn. After the movie, I asked her if she would like to take a few minutes to visit mommie in the hospital. She let me know we didn't have time. You see, Millie had been at home for a very long time and if she had to wait any longer to go potty, well, she would begin hurting.

So, we rushed home to save Millie and Toby from hurting. Then it began, she and Millie ran and ran and ran and ran outside. Then we went inside and they ran and jumped and squealed and ran and jumped and you get the picture.
Needless to say, Gigi and Papa were given 5 hours of much needed rest. Sinclaire, Millie and Toby slept very well Saturday night! Laura and Emme will be in the hospital one more night. Then the fun begins for the four of them.

No comments: