Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring is Here!



I know it has been awhile since I’ve blogged. So sorry to my friends. Life has been a bit complicated lately. I’ve been having the most bizarre nightmares. They subsided only to be followed by what I could’ve sworn was either the Black Death or Captain Trips.

Anywho, life is going on and it seems that I have finally begun the recovery. I know this because of two things. One is that the oatmeal I had for breakfast did not send me dashing to the bathroom. And the other is that the weird dreams have returned leading me to believe that it was definitely Captain Trips. No, there has not been an old woman in a rocking chair or a man wondering in the desert. However, the dreams are bizarre to say the least.


Ok, Spring is finally upon us – Woo Hoo!!! As you can see from the pics I snapped this morning, the apartment complex is coming to life with the colors of Spring. Soon the Easter Bunny will be visiting and then…

Well not long after we get the Resurrection – We get to see Boland LIVE! As you can almost see from the pic – I am now the owner of a MP3 player.

For some reason it will only allow Jason Boland and the Stragglers songs on it.

Back to the Testicle Festival, arrangements are being made for the puppies. Millie and Toby do love Boland, but I’m not sure how to convince the powers of the TF that they really are human and really do love the band.

OK, I have to get back to work, more later.

No comments: