Friday, June 13, 2008

Health & Exercise

I wasn't going to bore you with the details of my Health Assessment, but the result of boring one of my favorite people is too good to pass up.

According to Nader - my new trainer - I am very healthy. I survived the 1 minute of situps (barely and not without whining) and the 6 minutes on the treadmill while attached to a heart monitor. I even managed to survive the finger prick for blood. He is going to start me on a primarily aerobic exercise program.

I sent all the details to a very few people. This list included my Tio T. (For those of you that aren't privy to our correspondence - that's Uncle NT. ) Anywho, he has challenged me to be his "exercise buddy." I've accepted and the challenge is on!

So, while I sweat away at the gym, Tio will be sweating away at home. The toughest part for him will be to exercise instead of eating all the time. =) That's a Dellinger trait - we do love our food.

Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: