Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy Saturday

We had a very busy day here on Mt. Krumpit. We slept on the couch last night. Woke up around 6:30 this morning and have barely stopped going.

After breakfast and coffee, two loads of laundry, stripping the bed, Mommie went shopping. Nicole and Ryan were the beneficiaries of todays trip. Tomorrow I'll go to the grocery store and prepare for the roadtrip to Willie.

I have vacuumed, dusted, washed dishes, changed and laundered the sheets on the bed, ironed - all the house work is complete. To the point that I have been on my feet so long that my bum knee began complaining. So I ran a hot bath while the Redbirds play the Royals and added some aching muscle smell good stuff. (sorry Clint - we are making the Royals pay for beating us 4 in a row) When I came out of the bath I had to grab the camera. Toby was sound asleep on the bed - Millie was passed out on the couch. It must've been a very tough day for them as well.

Then Millie hid from the camera by burying herself under the blankie. Well she was alerted to a cat and this is what I saw...


Go then there are other worlds than this...

No comments: