Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Patty!

To my Older and Wiser Sister - Happy Birthday! Patty prefers pumpkin pie to cake as her birthday cake - so here ya go, I am giving you a slice of 100% calorie free Pumpkin Pie!

Patty is a whopping 13 months older than me - I figure that's at least a decade. And while my first thought for today's blog was to talk about everything I have to be thankful for...I remember today is a very joyous day and one of the things I'm most thankful for is officially 2 years older than me today!

Happy Birthday Patty!

long days and pleasant nights to ye...

2 comments:

PattysFarm said...

The scent didn't come thru, and thats one of the best parts of it!
Offically 2 years or not I'm still only 13 months and 10 days older!!!!

whipster said...

You both are older than I!