Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our New Bed


Sorry folks, but it seems that the only pictures of the puppies for awhile will be on "their" new bed. The bed is so very much softer than my old bed. And the great irony of the whole thing is that Nannie never ever EVER allowed animals in her house, much less on the bed.

She did begin to get soft and offered to allow them to sleep on the porch one weekend. I decided to let them vacation at Uncle Jimmy's house. There are cats to chase in Canadian.

Anywho. Millie (who is named after Nannie) has convinced Toby that they have to go back to bed right after breakfast and immediately after dinner. So, I'm pretty sure they sleep there all day too. In fact, making the bed in the morning is difficult. Today I literally shut the door and locked them out until the bed was made.

Thank you for the new wonderful bed Nannie. Hope you don't mind that the puppies like it as much as I do.

Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: