Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Ice Cometh

Sorry I haven't been here for a very long time. We have allowed life to get in between us and blogging. I'll try to not let that happen again.

Anywho. It is Sunday morning. We woke up to ice. Millie begged me to let her get online and show the pictures we took of the absolutely horrible stuff. She also needed to catch up on her email that she has been totally ignoring. Nanna - she is still waiting for you to bring Colt to play with her.


Here is just one picture of what the trees look like outside. Need I say that I HATE ice, snow, cold? The puppies are actually sound asleep again on the couch. Millie, of course, under the blankie.


Nothing much going on. Yesterday was the Tulsa Christmas Parade. I decorated the tree that was in the shot between Chuck and Carole. Last Thursday was the Pryor Christmas Parade. Keeping Lincoln focussed is a chore that takes more than one person. He was thrilled that he had his own float.


Other than Christmas preps, not much to report. To see more pictures of our ice storm, go to my web pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/tammiek1966


Long days and pleasant nights to ye...

No comments: