Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Impulse Buying Sucks


Ok roll your eyes now and get it over with.
Jo, you can get up off the floor and stop the hysterical laughter.
Yes, today I went to WalMart to purchase the stuff necessary to make blackberry cobbler and raisin pie (from scratch) for the station Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow. I almost made it out of the store with only the stuff that is needed for Nannie's recipes. When what did I spy hanging out on the counter by the register? You guessed it - Toby! And I can't just walk by and not at least touch the disc that bears his likeness.
To my delight it has two cd's and hopefully a video. I'll keep you updated.
Long Days and Pleasant Nights.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Now that i'm off the floor...."what a handsome santa" LOL... so you bought the cd? I thought by your tile that the cd sucked - which frightened me since I know your ability to tolerate all things toby!