Monday, April 23, 2007

The Week in Advance

This is going to be a very quick blog, just to keep all of you (lol) informed and let you know that I am still alive and kicking.

First, the week is going to be full. The May Book begins Thursday. This is the month that sets all our sales guidelines. Very important. We are embarking on a month long tour of the viewing area in an actual RV! Sean is letting me go on the first 2 just to help out where needed. Woo Hoo.

This weekend is the Calf Fry. I am 2 sizes smaller than I was the day I turned 41, tanned and ready to party! Also, Saturday night I'll be center stage, boot touching close to Boland...right Jo?

Now I'm off to continue following Lisey's story. When I last left her she had just arrived at her older, nutty sister's house to find two of her sisters covered in blood, at the hand of the older nutty sister. I'm sure it will get crazier, gorier, and absolutely terrifying by the end of the story. This is King, afterall...

Long day and pleasant nights to ye

1 comment:

JoJo said...

i almost commented yesterday that you were blogless, but guess you were tuned in to the problem, ya kenit? Now I feel that we are well met and that we shall very soon share long days and pleasant (very pleasant) night - Thankee Sai!

Our blog topics are in sync this week