Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter is for Family


This was a good weekend. The babies and I trekked down to Norman. We had fun. Nicole has a fish tank under her tv. Millie spent most of our visit trying to catch a fish. She scratched, licked, bit and barked and never managed to catch one.


Toby relished in his time with his sissie. He napped next to her and they even played with his new orange chew toy. He even “claimed” her bathtub no more than ten minutes after we arrived. Other than that they were both on their best behavior. =)

I was experiencing a rare allergy attack and took some sinus and cold stuff to help me sleep. Nicole couldn’t get me to move, so she spent the night with a friend. The babies and I woke up around 8am. Went out to potty and managed to lock ourselves out of the building. We had no phone, no keys (not even to my car) and I was wearing pj’s with only a light jacket. What a dilemma. So, upon finding the predicament, we found a piece of sidewalk to sit on and waited. Fortunately, Nicole came home only a few minutes later.

Easter service was nice. St. Luke’s at OU is a small church, which was a nice change of pace. The priest was wonderful. The songs were nice, it was a totally pleasant time. I might only be thinking it was so nice because I was finally at holy communion with my wonderful daughter, but then maybe not. Then we had lunch and the babies and I made the journey home. I’ll have pics as soon as Nicole gets them to me.

Millie has been asleep almost since we left Moore. She only woke up long enough to eat dinner – then she had to potty, otherwise she has been under a blankie, sound asleep.

The only other notable occurrence over the weekend was my visitation from Pat Green. That’s right, I said Pat Green. I’ve been pondering whether to go to all 3 days of the Testicle Festival or just Saturday. Well, last night, Pat Green came to me in a dream, and we discussed my thoughts. He assured me that by going to see him in concert and enjoying myself, I will not be considered un-loyal to JB. And if I go see him and stay the night with the gang, I can always go on over to Enid and do some family time Friday, then come back for Boland on Saturday.

You know what this means? I HAVE to go see PFG now. After all, he did take time to visit my dreams.

Long nights, pleasant days to ye…

No comments: