Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tulsa town


Tulsa is one of the most wonderful places I have ever visited and IS the best place I’ve ever lived. I am privileged to be back in this City/Town that I love so much. And it is even better that I am working at the place I grew up admiring. Life can’t get much better than this.

Oh, I whine on the occasion, like when I’m overlooked for the field producing position of the CMA’s, when clearly I’m the one that knew more than the others. Why, had I not been watching, Pat Green would have never been interviewed on the local news. (for more on that watch JoJo Dreamer’s Dancehall) I had to be content to sit quietly and watch as the likes of Kris Kristofferson, Big and Rich, Brad Paisley and even, YES George! passed by our anchor unnoticed. Side note: I didn’t complain when a certain undeserving Female Vocalist of the Year publicly snubbed us while we were on air! Also, Max, one of my favorite producers, brought me back a souvenir. And, Pat Green was seen by people who didn’t know him before and maybe, just maybe he picked up another fan.
OK, new camera and now a pic of my babies. (not Cole Bear this time)

No comments: