Thursday, November 16, 2006


This is what my life has come to be. I get up, wrestle myself out of Millie’s grasp, walk the dachshunds, feed the dachshunds, shower, tell Millie no, get dressed, wrestle something out of Millie’s mouth, dry my hair, chase Millie to get her into her carrier and go to work. After work, I go home walk the dachshunds, give them treats, make dinner, and wrestle something away from Millie… See the rut!


So, for my birthday I’ve decided to give myself a gym membership. Millie and Toby have actually stayed alone for a whole day without Millie being in the carrier, and the apt survived the experience. We might try it again tomorrow. With this progress, I don’t feel so guilty being away another hour 3 or 4 days a week.
Speaking of rut. I just took a nice hot bath, and a prescription strength dose of ibuprofen, so I’m going to turn in for now.

Hope you like the pic of Millie’s new chew toy, a diet coke bottle.

No comments: