Sunday, November 19, 2006

Family...


Baby Z visited Aunt Tammie and hung out for a while. The day was fun. We (Toby, Millie and I) did not do our share of spoiling him. ;) He did try to let us know that he was still hungry after he ate all his bottle contents.
If I hadn’t known it before, I do now. I have two very spoiled dachshunds. I sat on the couch holding Zentner. Before I knew it, Millie was on the pillow behind me with her head resting on my shoulder and a very strategically placed teddy bear. Zentner was on my lap resting on my abdomen, so, Toby climbs onto the blanket and lies on Zentner. We all slept like this for about an hour. The day was fun. Then he went away to stay with his Momo.


Later that night he was back with Grannie and Poppie. But, in the meantime, Millie tried to meet a couple of pit bull’s. My toe still hurts from chasing her and trying to convince her that her puppy curiosity is not always a good thing. When I caught her, she did get a good spanking, then we sat on the steps, I cried and hugged her tight and told her that she is never allowed out without a leash again.

So the family came back after a few hours. Mom decided to go buy some of the ingredients we will need for Thanksgiving. She also came in with a flat of Diet Coke and a flat of Classic Coke. Skylar and Holly had Hayden and I guess my apt is the central meeting place. That’s ok, it ensures that I get to see the boys. Hayden and Nathan (Holly’s 2 yr old son) are a handful for sure. Zentner is only 2 months old and already follows the boys with his eyes. I shiver to think that this time next year we will have 3 very rambunctious boys ages 4, 3 and 1. Thursday we will have Hayden, Nathan and J’son, all under the age of 3 – and if we are lucky Emery will make an appearance. How on earth did we end up with 5 boys and only 1 girl?


Enough rambling for now. Toodles!

No comments: