Monday, November 06, 2006

My favorite Resident Assistant


Since the day she was born, Cole Bear has been in control of her destiny. While she has been guided by her incredibly wise mother most of the time, she has made a few wise decisions on her own. She chose the University of Oklahoma sometime in her high school career. And so far it has been a good choice for the University of Oklahoma. I took a trip to see her in her new home at the University of Oklahoma.


She is a Resident Assistant with her own hall! I was lucky enough to have lunch with her, Ryan and a couple of their friends.

Nicole did remind the boys that she is celebrating her 20th year on Earth, and in Nicole style, she reminded them what they were getting her for this celebration. Brian is so sweet he is buying her an electronic Soku game. Brian's friend, who was only visiting, is buying her a pony. And last but most important, Ryan is getting her a SURPRISE!

Ok, so we had a good time lunching. Then we went back to her room. I did take pictures so we could share, then she drove me to Crossroads Mall. I have no clue where she gets her road rage issues or her hap-hazzard driving style. =)

Ok, enough for tonight. Sean actually had me working today. That was good because it did manage to keep me distracted for most of the day, from the fact that I was NOT sent to Nashville to the CMA's. - More on that later

No comments: