Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer of the Monkey

It's begun!

Steve was supposed to come over this week and get my lawnmower running. He is positive it is as simple as cleaning the carborator. Well, the day he was supposed to be at my house he ended up in the emergency room. Something about gastro something and another word that is too long to say or spell. His potassium level dropped severely. He is on a clear liquid diet (no water please) he has to drink gatorade and broth to raise the salt in his system.
The night before that happened - I went to my Pilates class - the teacher has dissappeared. I truly enjoyed this class. It was my once a week escape.

Is this just a coincedence? HELL NO! What is going on, you may ask...


MONKEYSHINE

Fortunately he is at the southern end of the Hill Country and can't get enough energy up to Green Country to do much more harm than salt depravation. He sits there with his goofy grin and unassuming OSU clothing. He will not win! We already have a plan to get around this minor inconvenience.


I haven't gone mad yet so that means his powers are weak. Or are they?

Go then there are other worlds than these...

No comments: