Friday, May 30, 2008

Tucson or Bust!

Ok the time to leave is almost here.

I have washed the dishes. Delivered the dachshunds to camp. Toby was ok with it - Millie was begging me to stay at camp with her. Reminded me of Nicole's first day of school. Oh wait, Nicole told me she was big enough to walk herself to school and I shouldn't bother.

Anyway, there was a moment of despair when I couldn't find the travel toothbrush that I could swear I bought. Don't worry, I had already packed it.

I am a little anxious. I'm assuming I'll have fun, but with all the people that are offering just that to me, what am I missing?

Patty called to tell me I'll have a blast and not to forget to call when I get home. Jo isn't concerned that I'll have fun, just concerned that I'll forget to let her know I made it to Tucson. Tio NT is concerned that Jeff may not know I'm visiting Tucson, but is sure I'll have a blast. Carlton is more convinced than ever that I need counseling and he's added that I really need to find a boy. Calvert is happy to have a whole day at work without me. (when it goes longer than that he remembers how much I do...)

Anyway, the camera is packed and fully charged. I know Tucson has Internet - so mayhap there will be updates before I make it back this way. And I promise to take a couple of pictures of something other than baseball. Good thing you can't see my crossed fingers. =)

Ok, time to shut down the computer, lock the windows and wait for my NewsChannel 8 taxi!

Long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: