Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello Summer!

Boy am I happy that Summer has arrived. This year I have my own backyard, again. You don't appreciate that until you have one and then you don't


For example right now, I have an ice cold Diet Coke, and am sitting on a chair in my backyard. I'm updating you on just how wonderful life is, while listening to the Cards v Cubs game thru my open window. I'm telling you, I just don't know how it gets better than this.


Yesterday Daddy, Jimmy, Patty and I trekked to Norman to deliver stuff and see Nicole and Ryan's new home. It is a very nice place. The best thing is - it's big enough for me!


Mom and Dad gave the kids a washer and dryer. I brought the rest of the nightstad and bought food. But the big hit of the day was the grill that Jimmy gave Ryan. I know Patty bought it and it was probably her idea, but Uncle Jimmy got the credit.


That's about all I have the energy for right now. I want to just sit back and enjoy the evening.


long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: