Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leader of the Pack


I tried to refrain from mentioning this here at TammieLand. But, it wouldn't really be a "liberal place" if I didn't.

Ted Kennedy is the only one of the 4 Kennedy brothers that has lived past his 40's. We love them as our own special royal prince's. As you have surely heard, has malignant brain cancer. My mom called me, hysterical. I spent literally hours searching the web reading everything I could find on malignant brain cancers. Not that I wanted to know anything about them, I wanted to know that he could beat this without leaving the Senate.

You may not agree with everything this man has said and/or done, but you have to admit he is a pretty good defender of the common poor folk. He isn't ashamed of his personality flaws. Hell, that's part of what has made him endearing to us.

You may also be thinking that I'm being very selfish in my wanting him to get well just to go back to the Senate. Well, he is one of the best nemesis' that Bush/McCain have. When he speaks my party literally stops and listens, and then bitches, and then generally does what he says. He is not only the patriarch of the Kennedy family, he is the Grand Prince of the Democratic Party. Love him, hate him, you are stuck with him. Take that Fox News!
Anywho, he has his own bead on my rosary now. The one next to Barak Obama...

Senator Kennedy - it is not your time to go to the Clearing at the End of the Path, not yet - your brothers can wait a decade longer to catch up...

No comments: