Monday, May 12, 2008

Thank Gan Monday is Over...

What a day. Yeppers, I mean "day" - the weekend was a bit scary. Hayden's movie was interrupted by a tornado. Mom chose to watch the tornado go over the house in lieu of taking cover. Dad was driving like a madman to get to Mom. Fortunately, the tornado had its sights set on Haywood instead.

I mean day, because I actually listened to and returned 25+ messages, not including the calls that I answered on the first ring - all before 11:30 am. Then quickly changed into workout clothes and went off to the gym to play with some of the girls at work. They failed to mention that the teacher of the mix muscle class is a very cute and friendly chick who is actually a nazi in disquise. I was wearing my hell pony t-shirt. She kept looking at me, I'm assuming it was because of the hell pony. My friends are conviced it's because she was afraid I would have a stroke right in the middle of class. I'm hurting in places I didn't know could hurt. And that is just from carrying the "toys" used during the hour of torture.

I hurt so much, I'm totalling going back tomorrow - with my checkbook in hand - and signing up! By the end of Summer I should be able to kick just about anyone's ass!

Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: