Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Texas Ka'Tet

Since childhood I have had very vivid dreams. I am one of the lucky ones that remembers dreams clearly - often. Sometimes they are so real I have a freaky feeling for days afterword. Sometimes I feel as though God himself is talking to me.

A few years ago something even weirder (this is TammieLand and that is a real word here) began happening. Pat Green began appearing in my dreams. These were not random appearances either. The first appearance was a couple weeks before I was scheduled to see him at the Calf Fry. I was unsure whether I could make it due to my work schedule. He came to me in my dreams several times - needless to say, I made it to see him. This then became the norm. Every time Pat felt that I "needed" to see him, he told me so.

Unlike Pat, Boland knows I will see him when he is within driving distance and I have the money. I've even been known to go to the Cain's alone to support the band.

In the midst of all these "visits" SK taught me about todash. This explains everything. I'm not actually dreaming, I'm being transported to a different dimention at the same time Pat is there. Pat is obviously my Dinh.

All that brings me to last night. I had no sleep aid to help me thru the night. I was a bit bummed that the Cardinals were rained out - I was ready for another defeat of the almighty Dodgers. The last I remember before sleep took me was Jim Belushi. He has nothing to do with anything Texas that I know of.

So it was quite surprising when Jo and I appeared outside a concert venue - I can only assume we were in Austin. We were discussing the reason I was actually leaving before Jason went on stage. According to that conversation - he and I had grown apart.

todash - I was sitting on a sofa in a small dark room. Jason was lying on the sofa with his head on my lap. We were talking and I found a small growth on the back of his neck.

todash - I was at a hospital. My mom was sitting on the bed, Patty and Renie were in the room. I told my mom to move because Jason would be back any minute.

todash - I'm still at the hospital walking around a corner there is Pat Green - he gave me the update from the doctor.

todash - randy rogers is singing in my ear - kiss me in the dark.

todash - I'm back in my bedroom watching Sam Champion give today's weather forecast.

What do I take from this dream? Well, obviously God wants me to move to Austin to save JB's life! I have already contacted my fellow gunslinger and the plan has begun. We must do as our Dinh commands. In remembering the face of our fathers - we will save our fellow gunslinger in the Texas ka'tet....

Long days and pleasant nights

1 comment:

JoJo said...

laughing my but off.... why doesnt pat talk to me like this??!!!