Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rich-O-Nater

Rich for Governor!

Today we learned that Drew Edmondson is officially running for Governor of Oklahoma.

I love Oklahoma. I love my party affiliation - Democrat. I love my country. However, I do not have the desire to go to war with Arkansas. The four announced candidates are all less than what I would consider worth voting for. Unfortunately of the four Mr. Edmondson has the best chance of winning.

So, as a solution to the problem, we are showing solidarity on TammieLand. I am publicly supporting a Republican as my candidate for Governor.

Rich is promising as Governor to eliminate taxes, bring 6.0 beer to Oklahoma and NOT declare war on Arkansas. He promises to make us New Texas. Not to mention good Christian, married with adorable children.

Long days and pleasant nights...

1 comment:

JoJo said...

hmmmm