Friday, April 10, 2009

TGIF

Woo Hoo it is finally Friday.

The Redbirds are off to an ok start. As of today we are 2 wins / 2 losses - tied for 2nd place. Like I said before, we are the Sleeper team. Each game is a new game and it takes 162 games to make the decision. My money is still literally on the Redbirds to be division winners this year.

This weekend is Easter. I love Easter. Not really for the religious aspect, which I do have to admit I really like, but also because it is a very bright and happy time of the year. Easter is a time of renewal.

Today at work we had a bake sale to help raise funds for our annual picnic for the kids at our adopted school. That was cut from our budget by the corporate types. The really fun thing is everyone got excited. We had so much food you would have thought you were at a church bake sale. It was awesome. Of course I bought for my kids. I will be making two Easter baskets this year. Nicole isn't that good at sharing. hee hee

Take time this weekend to reflect - that's what this season is all about...

Long days and pleasant nights

No comments: