Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Spring...


Hooray! Spring might actually be overtaking Winter. I hope so anyway.

Today at lunch the pups and I stayed outside for a bit. They were so funny that I had to run back in and grab my camera. You would think that they have never seen green weeds before.
Toby sat beside me on the step. I said "Toby go sit in the grass." He looked at me, jumped off the step and ran into the weeds. He even took time to roll around in them a little bit.

Millie took time to smell the weeds and still keep an eye out for Dopey and the neighbor cats. You know at any moment one of them may decide to enter Millie's yard.

After dinner with Patty and Momma, I put the harness on Oprah and we went outside. Millie kept sniffing Oprah to make sure she hadn't turned into a "cat" of all things. Because the second she becomes one of those Millie will have to chase her out of the yard too.

Momma starts chemo next week. She will have anywhere from 4 to 6 treatments before surgery. Once they do the surgery she will be monitered but the odds are very good that the cancer will be gone. Keep those prayers coming.

Long days and pleasant nights to ye...

No comments: