Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PupCatCoon?

Everyone knows that Oprah Mae is extremely special. She was born a poor black barn cat. She wasn't very old when she moved to the Big City.

Turns out you can take a cat out of the country and she totally transforms into something completely different.

She still looks like a cat. Yet she is convinced that she is a puppy.

For instance. Millie's favorite toy is a bottle cap. If the bottle cap isn't available, she will carry around the bottle. Last night Millie was on the couch with her 12oz Diet Coke bottle. Oprah Mae actually assumed the official "pout position" trying to get Millie to feel sorry for her thus allowing Oprah Mae to obtain the prized toy. Needless to say, it didn't work.

I have to hide my tweezers because they are shiny. Pupcats love to carry shiny things around and play soccer with them. So that has been the norm, hidden tweezers. This morning I was totally shocked when I couldn't find my contact lense case.

I know it was on the bathroom sink cabinet when I went to bed last night. So the first thing I did when it was nowhere - yelled "Oprah Mae get in here" She knew she was in trouble. She appeared in the doorway and had the most innocent look as she explained "meeeooowww?"

The "lost" contact lense case was under the footstool at the end of the bed. Oprah Mae swears she has no clue how it got there. Thus the new term - PupCatCoon...

In other kritter news... Millie's blood work came back normal. The vet has me monitoring her for seizure activity. (like I had to be told) The kitty litter box has been placed where Millie can no longer snack in it. Hopefully, she was just getting too many minerals.

Long days and pleasant nights to ye...

1 comment:

JoJo said...

tooo funny! i've seen the contact case stealing in person - we were almost late due to ashley not being able to find her contact case.