Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twitter?

When I was growing up you were "all a twitter" when something exciting happened - like you scored fig newtons from Nannie's secret stash.

As a young woman, I knew I was pregnant when I felt a "twitter" in my tummy.

It seems that now the word "twitter" has been hi-jacked much in the same manner as the word "gay" was hi-jacked. Only when you hear someone is "twittering" these days negative and bigotted remarks do not follow.

I joined the "Twitter" crowd yesterday. The most exciting thing about my new membership was that Nicole isn't yet "Twittering"

Hee hee - I beat her to something new and cool! Woo Hoo!!!

The down side is that now I have to begin learning a whole new language. I'm not sure that my head can handle all the information.

If you want to follow me - simply go to twitter.com and search my name!

You can also follow the station - search for ktulnews.

long days and pleasant nights...

1 comment:

JoJo said...

my head hearts... i just started FB... and now you want me to twitter... ouch!