Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Evolution

Somehow, I have ended up with 3 puppies. I had two puppies when I noticed mouse droppings. That led to a serious discussion with the neighbors cats. They paid no attention just kept sunning on my roof.

So, we adopted a kitten from the mazie prairie. Being a responsible pet-mommie and wanting to save myself and my furniture - she has been spayed and declawed. She moved in around November. The first month or so she was 100% kitten. Somewhere along the way she has turned into 90% dauchshund.

Everywhere Millie goes, so does her sister. When Millie goes outside to potty - Oprah sits at the door waiting for her come back in. When Millie goes to bed, Oprah lies beside her on the blankie. When Millie eats, so does Oprah. I'm just waiting for the day when the meow turns into a bark.

Long days and pleasant nights...

No comments: