Monday, January 21, 2008

Sooner from Birth


Even though I don't understand the Cult of OU, they have claimed my daughter. So, I'm more than happy to aid in Avery's inclusion into the cult.

Patty made a "one-of-a-kind" blankie for Avery to have while watching football and basketball with her daddy.

Nicole, don't get any ideas - you and Ryan already have OU blankets that I made. =)

In other news. I stepped on the scales 3 times this morning in disbelief. According to my official Weight Watchers scales - I lost 6.5 pounds last week! How, you ask. Well I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the one day I walked to work. It might be the gallon of water I drank every day that helped. Or, mayhap the biscuits and gravy at Ollie's yesterday morning. Whatever it was, I'm hoping to duplicate the loss this week. I'm only 20 pounds away from my desired Calf Fry weight!

Daddy told Aunt Ruby that I'm no longer allowed to buy clothes for him. Seems that even though I had the most handsome date at the ball - he thinks I spent way too much money on him. Well I say poo to that.

Long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: