Friday, January 25, 2008

My Little Helper


I couldn't find my wallet anywhere this morning. I had it at 4:45 when I went to the Station the first time. Then I took Kara to the airport. Can't remember if I had it then. But it was definately gone when I was ready to go back to the Station at 8:20 this morning.


I searched the house three times. Searched my office and car at least three times. Asked Millie if she had seen it. Well her reply was very prompt - she assumed since I couldn't go to work without my wallet - she brought me the tennis ball. Very important for me to receive the tennis ball.


I finally found the wallet. I was very efficient with my time this morning and managed to get two loads of clothes on the way to being completed. The wallet was in the washing machine.


long days and pleasant nights.

No comments: