Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Been Away Too Long

Sorry that I have been absent. The last few weeks have been some kind of crazy. The bullet points to catch you up are:

I moved. Holy cow was that an interesting time. Kara and I painted for what seemed like a month. Turns out it was only 3 days. Then the move day was pretty smooth. I had no clue how many or who would be there to help out until literally the morning of the move. Kevin had enlisted and was scheduled to leave for boot camp the Thursday before moving day. Thank Gan the Army doctor noticed a weird rash-like something on his torso. That post-poned his departure so, he was able to help. Jimmy's Service Emergency was cancelled, however, he was forced to work 6 day weeks at that time. He was out. Colt became very ill and had to visit the dr. the morning of the move. Fortunately they arrived at the apartment about midway thru the loading. Patty had surgery on her shoulder, Steve has Hep C treatments going... Kenna and Miranda dropped by to help me with the packing... It all worked out very well in the end. Especially since all Daddy had to do was give Kevin orders, drive and eat. =) A couple weeks later and the place is beginning to look like home. Patty has already made and delivered curtains!

Work has been more demanding than normal. You can see how busy I am these days... So no time to blog there.

I finally turned on my computer at home night before last. Seems I need to call Cox and find out why the Internet connection isn't working.

The MLB playoffs are in full swing and honestly the blog takes back seat to that.

Long days and pleasant nights to ye.

No comments: